Friday, November 18, 2011

Forex Trading Tips For FXCM

Forex Trading Tips

Tip 1. Gamblers go to casino. All unproved, spontaneous actions in Forex trading — are a part of pure gambling.
Any attempt to trade without analysis and studying the market is equal to a game. Games are fun except when you lose real money...
Tip 2. Never invest money into a real Forex account until you practice on a Forex Demo account!
Allow at least 2 months for demo trading. Consider this: 90% of beginners fail to succeed in the real money market due to lack of knowledge, practice and discipline. Those remaining 10% of successful traders had been sharpening and shaping their
skills on demo accounts for years before entering the real market.
A good demo account to start practicing with could be, for example, FXGame from Oanda.

Tip 3. Go with the trend!
Trend is your friend. Trade with the trend to maximize your chances to succeed. Trading against the trend won't "kill" a trader, but will definitely require more attention, nerves and sharp skills to rich trading goals.
When a trend is up you don't want to be selling.Forex trading tips: uptrendWhen a trend is down, you don't want to be buying.

WallStreet Forex Robot

forex tips Posted in Download

WallStreet Forex Robot is the first and the only at this time self-updating forex EA on the market. It is very profitable and most importantly a low-risk forex trading system. WallStreet Forex Robot is the first forex robot to update its logic automatically at each launch. This means that all its users can depend on [...]

1 comment:

Popular Posts